What is the G+G @ MKE Gives Back Program?
At Glass + Griddle, we are committed to the communities we have chosen to be a part of. That is why we are starting the G+G @ MKE Gives Back program to support local nonprofits whose values and missions reflect our own. Glass + Griddle and Milwaukee Brewing Company are committing to partnering with 9 non-profits from the community throughout the year, starting in April. Each month, Milwaukee Brewing Company will select a seasonal beer where proceeds will benefit the assigned partner non-profit.
- The Glass + Griddle front dining room will be held on the first Tuesday of the month for an optional fundraising event and beer tasting party.
- G+G and Milwaukee Brewing Company will donate an auction item for the fundraising efforts.
- G+G will waive the room rental for a fundraising event, and also offer 10% off a future event in the Venue at Milwaukee Brewing Company for the non-profit
- 10% from the day of the fundraising event’s revenue will go to the non-profit
- $1 from each designated beer sold that month will go to the non-profit
- $1 from each signature cocktail sold that month will go to the non-profit (cocktail to be created by Glass+Griddle staff)